"cosmic stars illuminate the indigo sky, creating constellations that paint the entire night’s canvas. the moon shines as brightly as the light in your eyes."
Another picture of the Lady and the Unicorn dress
The resin dried super fast today so I was able to get pictures of these guys. :D
I really, really like these. A lot. Even though the resin bubbled a lot more than it usually does, I was able to manipulate the bubbles to try and form them into bubble nests, which adds a lot to the cups I think. :)
- THE FISH ARE NOT REAL. They are made from polymer clay.
- The water is resin.
- The plants are real leaves and flowers I found in my backyard. The substrate is sand.
- They are in clear glass miniature cups so you can see through the cup at all angles.
- These will be available at Tampa Bay Comic Con (August 1-3). You can commission one once my commissions reopen after Comic Con.
- Please do not keep real betta like this! While these little bowls work fine for fake clay bettas, real bettas need at least 2.5 gallons (5 gallons would be better), a filter, and a heater. Please do your research before buying one of these awesome little fish. :)